Monday, November 1, 2010

http://southbreezefarm.blogspot.com/2010/10/2010-giving-thanks-challenge.html


Giving Thanks in November?  Who would do such a crazy thing?  Well, Leah at http://southbreezefarm.blogspot.com/  has issued the challenge of listing something you are thankful for every day during this month. I am excited to do this because I don't think we take enough time to realize all the things in our lives to be grateful to our Lord for. 

I think I'm going to TRY and do it through photography.  It may be a little lofty of a goal... if so, I'll just go back to words.  Wish me luck!  A photo a day during November, the start of one of the busiest times for my family just may be crazy!


Today, I am thankful for my children.  I know, easy on to start with.  But I am especially thankful that they are so creative and spontaneous.  This weekend they spend most of it playing with Playdoh.  To decorate for Halloween, they made pumpkins and stuck them to my windows!  I loved seeing them there!  We took them down quickly to save the Playdoh from drying out... but not before we snapped a few pictures.

1 comment:

  1. Creative! Love how the light effects the playdough clings. :o)

    ReplyDelete