Friday, August 10, 2012

Slacker!!

I follow a LOT of blogs.  Most of them blog for a living or are just much better at managing their time than yours truly. Soooooo... to let you all know that I am human, don't blog for a living and have so-so time management skills, the August Photo List is late and I didn't get around to taking the pics for the July list. (Gasp).  I'm ok with admitting it.  Sometimes life just gets in the way and sometimes you just don't feel like taking the pictures. I understand.  But don't let that stop you from dusting off your camera and trying again.  Even if you only take 1 photo, it's a step in the right direction. 

Here is the list for August.
1. Out of Reach
2. Triangle
3. Wet
4. Night
5. Nature
6. Statue
7. Heat
8. Back to School
9. Music
10. Favorite Shot

AND for those of you who had no trouble with July photos, here is the linky!


2 comments:

  1. Some of my pictures that I've already posted are TOTALLY going to be re-used for August. 0:-P

    ReplyDelete
  2. And no worries...hopefully your girls will inspire you this month...YAY!

    ReplyDelete